1. Once you go off the beaten track, you never go back.
2. I’m like a shoe looking for its soul.
3. I feel de spare whenever I see my belly in the mirror.
4. I can’t seem to keep that fly off the handle!
5. I didn’t want to shovel snow, so I glared at it until it melted.
6. Chickens recoop their losses when farmers take their eggs.
In Its Own Write
7. I’m going back to my cave to write and bang out something.
Holidays & Events
8. American adoptive parents left out in the cold by Russia, take heart! Thousands of wealthy Frenchmen are eagerly waiting to be adopted.
9. This year’s hot French travel destination is Russia.
10. I have a hunch 2013 will be unlucky, so I skipped a year.
11. How come 2013 doesn’t look much different than last year? I thought everything would change.
12. 🙂 is the Chinese character for LOL.
13. Would yesterday’s masters succeed as contemporary artists?
14. If you’re selling Twitter followers, wouldn’t it be easier to make money selling 1 for a dollar?
15. This is the most important message you’re going to read. Until the next one.
M.G. Edwards is a writer of books and stories in the mystery, thriller and science fiction-fantasy genres. He also writes travel adventures. He is author of Kilimanjaro: One Man’s Quest to Go Over the Hill, a non-fiction account of his attempt to summit Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain and a collection of short stories called Real Dreams: Thirty Years of Short Stories. His books are available as an e-book and in print on Amazon.com and other booksellers. He lives in Bangkok, Thailand with his wife Jing and son Alex.
For more books or stories by M.G. Edwards, visit his web site at www.mgedwards.com or his blog, World Adventurers. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook, on Google+, or @m_g_edwards on Twitter.
© 2013 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of the author.