Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in February and March. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
Click here to read the original article on MG Edwards. Visit MG Edwards for more great travelogues, photos, and video from around the world.
1. You only live once. Use it wisely.
2. One’s misunderstanding is another’s failure to communicate.
3. I’m the real deal. You can have me at a discount.
4. A broken record gets tired of being played over and over.
In Its Own Write
5. I’m always inspired to write when someone else is doing it.
Holidays & Events
6. Dive into the March Madness pool, but don’t forget to tread water.
7. Can I borrow some green? I’m in a pinch.
8. Merchandising in the air.
9. I dream of things that I never knew were on my mind.
Click here to visit the Thoughts & Sayings page, or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.