1. The same inputs can yield different results if you simply force them.
2. A fish needs a bicycle to get from one place to another faster than on foot.
3. I can’t think of anything to say. I guess I’ll use hand gestures.
4. My sayings are so corny that I know one day I will reap what I sow.
Holidays & Events
5. Spotted at a protest following the 2004 U.S. Election.
6. I quit cold turkey for Thanksgiving.
7. This Thanksgiving, be thankful you’re not a turkey. Oh, never mind.
8. China announces its new leaders. Snow White is not among them.
9. Happy Election Day! If you’re not American, just tell a pollster how you’d vote if you could.
12. Get hundreds of new Twitter followers every day. Tweet good content.
13. Omy – the symbol for methane on the Periodic Table.
14. This morning my child went from tired to wired in 15 minutes.
15. Why is a car a lemon and not a carrot?
Images courtesy of Microsoft.
M.G. Edwards is a writer of books and stories in the mystery, thriller and science fiction-fantasy genres. He also writes travel adventures. He is author of Kilimanjaro: One Man’s Quest to Go Over the Hill, a non-fiction account of his attempt to summit Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, a collection of short stories calledReal Dreams: Thirty Years of Short Storiesand Alexander the Salamander, a children’s story set in the Amazon. His books are available to purchase as an e-book and in print from Amazon.com and other booksellers. He lives in Bangkok, Thailand with his wife Jing and son Alex.
For more books or stories by M.G. Edwards, visit his web site at www.mgedwards.com or his blog, World Adventurers. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook, on Google+, or @m_g_edwards on Twitter.
© 2012 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved. All characters and events appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons or events is purely coincidental. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of the author.