Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in April and May. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
1. Question this.
2. Live it up but let it down slowly.
3. It isn’t the end of the world, but avoid it like the plague.
4. This restaurant is notable. I can never get a reservation.
5. If nobody’s perfect, I must be a nobody.
6. Why can’t I move as fast as my brain?
7. It’s never dangerous until it is.
8. Why do people care if chickens cross the road?
9. Every day, millions of people have their cake and eat it.
Click here to visit the Thoughts & Sayings page, or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.