1. Sitting can be a big pain in the butt.
2. Past performance never returns.
3. Sometimes life is two steps sideways.
4. A flying saucer landed in front of me. On it was a cup of coffee.
5. You have to go to bed because it won’t come to you.
In Its Own Write
6. It looks like I’ve come down with a case of NaNoWriMo.
Holidays & Events
7. I’m going to need a holiday from all these holidays.
8. Turkey is so fulfilling that I’m absolutely stuffed.
9. Stubbornness is an equal and opposite force.
Images courtesy of Microsoft.
M.G. Edwards is a writer of books and stories in the mystery, thriller and science fiction-fantasy genres. He also writes travel adventures. He is author of Kilimanjaro: One Man’s Quest to Go Over the Hill, a non-fiction account of his attempt to summit Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, and a short story collection called Real Dreams: Thirty Years of Short Stories. He also wrote and illustrated Alexander the Salamander, Ellie the Elephant, and Zoe the Zebra, three books in the World Adventurers for Kids Series, and a 3-in-1 collection featuring all three. His books are available in e-book and print from Amazon.com and other booksellers. Edwards graduated from the University of Washington with a master’s degree in China Studies and a Master of Business Administration. He lives in Bangkok, Thailand with his wife Jing and son Alex.
For more books or stories by M.G. Edwards, visit his web site at www.mgedwards.com or his blog, World Adventurers. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook, on Google+, or @m_g_edwards on Twitter.
© 2013 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of the author.