Did you know that just $15 pays for a Cambodian girl’s healthcare costs for an entire year?
Did you know that just $30 pays for a monthly package of food and cleaning products for a Cambodian child living in prison?
Did you know that $60 pays for a vulnerable child to attend a social design school in Cambodia for two weeks to learn valuable craft skills?
The 9th annual Angkor Wat Bike4Kids! Race on December 6, 2014, in Siem Reap, Cambodia is designed to address these needs…and more. Event organizers Village Focus International and Terre des Hommes – Netherlands hope to raise $60,000 from this year’s race to support shelters and training programs for exploited, abused, and disadvantaged women and children in Cambodia.
My son and I have committed to join this year’s race and will cycle 100 kilometers around the beautiful Angkor Wat temple complex to raise money for the women and children of Cambodia. I urge you to sponsor us for this year’s Angkor Wat Bike4Kids! event. Your support will help a great cause!
The race organizers’ ambitious fundraising goal cannot be achieved without your help. Please consider donating to this worthy cause. There are several ways you can donate:
- Click here to donate online to support my son’s and my fundraising efforts!
- Click here to download the form to pay by check.
- Or visit the Angkor Bike4Kids website.
For more information on ‘Angkor Wat Bike4Kids!’ and the causes this event supports, please visit the website www.bike4kids.org or download the presentations below.
- What does it Cost? Item Wishlist
- Powerpoint: Introducing the Angkor Wat Bike4Kids!
- Powerpoint: Introducing the Angkor Wat Bike4Kids! to kids!
- Powerpoint: What is child protection and trafficking? (elementary)
- Powerpoint: One Client’s Story (secondary)
Angkor Wat Bike4Kids video, images and presentations courtesy of Angkor Wat Bike4Kids. All other images copyright MG Edwards. Used with permission.