Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in August. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
1. In the past, now is the future.
2. I’m not perfect, but I’m perfect for you.
3. It’s better to go off the deep end than the shallow end.
4. Can you hope that there’s hope when there’s no hope?
5. Reach for the sky, because if you shoot for the moon you might see stars.
6. I found myself at the Lost & Found.
7. How many stories are you?
8. There’s no particular reason for this signal. It’s merely taking up space.
9. A dull scientist can be brilliant.
Holidays & Events
10. August has a dearth of official holidays. Go ahead, pick one from another country and celebrate it.
11. It’s ironic that the movie “Total Recall” forgot to include scenes from the planet Mars.
12. Happy Day 11 of the Olympics, Day 3 of the Curiosity Mars Landing, and 90 Days until the U.S. Election. It’s all a matter of perspective.
13. The squeaky wheel can go find another repair shop.
14. Instead of multilevel marketing, can’t I just stay on the same level?
15. Please don’t forget who I am. Someday I may need to ask you to remind me.
16. Someone told me that I’m such a tweet. I’m not quite sure how to take that.
17. A picture is worth 1,000 words, but it only takes one word to describe a picture.
Images courtesy of Microsoft.
Click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.
One thought on “Thoughts & Sayings (September 2012)”