Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in May. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
1. Do different.
2. I try to work in breaks, but it takes a lot of effort.
3. Those who do nothing are bound to repeat it.
4. Someone who is da bomb really rocks.
5. I’m a real fan of oscillating.
6. Is it okay to mock turtles’ necks?
7. Sometimes a paradise comes up snake eyes.
In Its Own Write
8. If the Beatles were around today, they would release a song called “E-book Writer.”
9. I’m trying to pen the write balance.
Holidays & Events
10. This year, remember those who made Memorial Day possible.
11. Today is the mother of all days. Happy Mother’s Day!
12. I trademarked the pronoun “I.” Using it as a letter is permitted under fair use.
13. I seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth. It’s definitely better than the rear.
Click here to visit the Thoughts & Sayings page, or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.
M.G. Edwards is a writer of books and stories in the mystery, thriller and science fiction-fantasy genres. He also writes travel adventures.
He is author of Kilimanjaro: One Man’s Quest to Go Over the Hill, a non-fiction account of his attempt to summit Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, and a short story collection called Real Dreams: Thirty Years of Short Stories. He also wrote and illustrated three books in the World Adventurers for Kids Series: Alexander the Salamander, Ellie the Elephant and Zoe the Zebra.
Edwards graduated from the University of Washington with a master’s degree in China Studies and a Master of Business Administration. A former U.S. diplomat, he served in South Korea, Paraguay, and Zambia before leaving the Foreign Service in 2011 to write full time. He lives in Bangkok, Thailand with his wife Jing and son Alex.
His books are available in e-book and print from Amazon.com and other booksellers. For more books or stories by M.G. Edwards, visit his web site at www.mgedwards.com or his blog, World Adventurers. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook, on Google+, or @m_g_edwards on Twitter.
© 2013 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of the author.