Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in July, August, and September. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
1. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Fermented, and they’ll drink with you all day.
2. I have some words of wisdom to share with you. Excuse me while I take them out of Pandora’s box.
3. It’s harder to herd kids than goats.
4. A sacred cow cows a scared cow.
In Its Own Write
5. Fiction writing is the novelist concept.
6. Poetry may set you free but to make it rhyme takes time.
Holidays & Events
7. Today is Outdependence Day for those who don’t celebrate the 4th of July.
8. We interrupt this report about yelling fire in a crowded theater for breaking news about a fire in a crowded theater.
9. “Because I can,” said the man when asked why he works at a packaging plant.
10. “What’s so great about sliced bread?” asked the baker.
11. Out of the mouths of babes comes drool.
Click here to visit the Thoughts & Sayings page, or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.
Images courtesy of Microsoft.
M.G. Edwards is a writer of books and stories in the mystery, thriller and science fiction-fantasy genres. He also writes travel adventures and children’s books. He is author of Kilimanjaro: One Man’s Quest to Go Over the Hill, a non-fiction account of his attempt to summit Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, and a short story collection called Real Dreams: Thirty Years of Short Stories. He also wrote and illustrated three picture books in the World Adventurers for Kids Series: Alexander the Salamander, Ellie the Elephant, and Zoe the Zebra. Edwards graduated from the University of Washington with a master’s degree in China Studies and a Master of Business Administration. He lives in Bangkok, Thailand with his wife Jing and son Alex.
His books are available in e-book and print from Amazon.com and other booksellers. For more books or stories by M.G. Edwards, visit his web site at www.mgedwards.com or his blog, World Adventurers. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook, on Google+, or @m_g_edwards on Twitter.
© 2013 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of the author.